Funding & Grants
Service Clubs (Kiwanis, Lions, Rotary, etc.)
Chamber of Commerce
Law enforcement/Fire departments
USA.gov (for nonprofits)
Private learning centers
Local Board of Education
Character Education Books & Curriculums
From books to games, there are so many fun and memorable ways to introduce and reinforce character education. Here are just a few examples of resources that we have heard many of our clients use.
- Character Matters: How to Help Our Children Develop Good Judgment, Integrity, and Other Essential Virtues
- What Do You Stand For? (Character Building Card Game)
- Create a Culture of Kindness in Middle School: 48 Character-Building Lessons to Foster Respect and Prevent Bullying
- Creative Teaching Press – Character Education Readers
- What’s Under Your Cape? — Superheroes of the Character Kind
Have you come across a program that’s made a difference in your school and you’d like to let other schools know? We’d love to hear about it!